Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Great-Grandpa Tate

Dear Lydia, 
Someday you might realize that Ali and Mattie, and maybe even Mitchell and Marshall, are not really family. Even though Grandpa and Grandma Tate call you their "step granddaughter". I get it, it doesn't really work out. Growing up i used to refer to them as my "mormon family" and they call me their third daghter. That's what happens when you are best friends with two sisters for all your life. Or since I was 6 to be exact. I love them. They have always been there to support me. In some ways I trust them more than anyone I know. That will never change. I hope you love them as much a I do. Rod's Dad passed away and you and i went to say our farewell. 
Love Mom
 You. are. a . doll.
Pretty little girls. ( That's Sierra)


 We are both blond... right now.
 Everyone thought you were just the cutest. you are.
You love me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment