Saturday, November 14, 2015

4 The Love


Dear Dia,
          This was the first year that I asked you what you wanted your birthday party theme to be and you said Belle. I was really happy about your choice because I consider it a good one. Belle loves to read, she believes in education and giving yourself a voice. She sees through vanity and realizes that however attractive a person's physical attractiveness may be the power from it can disappear in an instant if that person's virtues and respect for others is not equal to your own. Also she is french (and also brunette like mom). We are also french. The weekend of your birthday some terrorists attacked people my age at a concert in Paris. My heart broke for them, that people who lived in a place I so wanted to connect to just lost their lives having fun with their friends. I cried a couple of times through out those days and you would hug me and kiss me and "take care of me" to help me feel better. You sweetheart. I though it was slightly poetic that we had a french birthday party that weekend. Here are the pictures. (I succeeded in taking them this time).
Love Mommy





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment