Friday, May 11, 2012

The first half birthday.

Dear Lydia, 
I can't believe my first six months with you have been the best of my life. I feel like I have such a purpose and it is all you. I have this battle within me, while i want to see you grow and be my best friend, i can't believe my first year with my precious infant is going by so fast. Its just seems like your growing too fast, i guess it will always feel like that. At least you still like to cuddle. Please always like to cuddle, even if your pretending. I will always need it. 
To celebrate we took you to Disneyland with your cousins. And the beach. I know you wont remember so here are some pictures.
Love Mom


This was the first time you sat up in your stroller.
Cute face. 

You were interested...
 Until a big wave came and got you in the face.
you got upset.
But you got better.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment