Monday, May 14, 2012

Shoot, shots

Dear Lydia,
I have been terrified for you to get your shots. I did all the research to make sure they were really good for you and prayed that you wouldn't be the one that was allergic to them. So i waited for your doctor to come back from maternity leave. It as today. You got three shots in your little thighs. they bled. but I gave you a big bottle after. I hope I didn't teach you stress eat. 
You did so good!
You slept and played, all like normal. Your little legs just started hurting so I gave you some medicine. 
Being strong like that is important. Whining and focusing on what hurts just makes things worse and more dramatic. Thank you for not being like that. Honestly i think it would hurt me more than you, I will remember. Thanks for being strong for me. 
Love Mom 
yes, just about an hour after.
flexing your little guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment