Saturday, June 23, 2012

My favorite outfit...

is now too small.
Dear Lydia, 
You are turning into such a big girl. Holding your bottle like a boss, sitting up, and, have i mentioned yet, you can almost crawl. You are so close I'm just want to yell, GO! Im  so proud of you and I love how much this independence makes you so gigglie. Then the other  half of me cries at the store because you used to fit in premie. You are still my little baby but I feel you slipping into independent toddler land. Come back. I need you. This is silly right? What am i going to do when you go to kindergarten? Oh how I am going to be so excited for summer all over again. Just those days where I can play with my best friend. Daddy thinks It's silly that your my best friend because you can't talk yet. But I understand you. Who needs words really? Except for there is this song that I sing to you. I hope your all grown up you still remember it. If not just click here:
Maybe don't watch the video, it's a little cheesy. But I love this song like i love you. 
and this one too. 

 

  
 


 

Get ready for this new tongue thing you do.
(Daddy says these are your "falosal raptor toes". falosal? hahahahahah that's not even a word.) 




and then you were done. and this post should be too. 
Love Always in every way, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment