Saturday, November 12, 2016

Cinderella Birthday Party, 5 Years


   Gold Pumpkins for days. 
 I don't even know how I pulled this cake off. It was the reason everything else was so dishevelled. 
Those huge balloons were like $30 to fill up each. It was crazy. 
I dressed up with you, except I was the Fairy God Mother from the live-action Cinderella, I tried you to be that Cinderella too but you wanted classic Cinderella. I was slightly to highly embarrassed wearing that wig because it didn't do me any favors (it was my Effie Trinket halloween costume hair). I also had to explain to everyone why I was dressed up BUT you loved it so that made all the difference. 
On the Menu was Apple Harvest Salad (handmade dressing) and Apple and Gouda grilled cheese sandwiches. And normal cheddar ones too because of you. We also made those little mice strawberries these pictures are not clean but your dad took them, I was too busy cleaning. 
Little favors. 





No comments:

Post a Comment