Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ruth's

Dear Lydia, 
I really hope I never have to leave. That just seems so sad. I know what it feels like to loose a parent, i can't imagine that in our relationship until your old and you have an amazing husband and many babies to take care of. And you have all your brothers and sisters to take care of you. But if it happens i hope you remember these good times. I guess that is partly why i love this blog so much, it's my plan B. I hardly have anything left of my daddy. 
One thing i have is Ruth's Dinner! He took me there a couple of times and then one time i took your daddy there. Now it is a family tradition. They have the best breakfast. and dinner. and chocolate pudding. And you may or may not enjoy their root beer. ;)   
Love you forever,  
Mommy

 No, there was nothing in that bottle. If there was it would have been on your shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment