Sunday, February 10, 2013

So your having a brother.

Dear Lydia,
It's a boy. We talk about your brother all the time, especially when you saddle me when i'm laying down and try to ride my belly like a horse. We make jokes when you hit my belly and we remind you not to hit your brother. Everyone asks you if you are excited to have a baby brother and of course you have answers to tell them. Your answers though are just baby words. I love how much you babble and i always pretend to be listening and understanding. I can't wait until i really can communicate well with you, i hope we are really good at it. and I really hope your excited to have a brother. I hope your close. As sweet as you are i hope that you will always be able to be sweet to him. Boys take patience. In this last year and 3 months of your life you have shown great patience, i look up to you. What a great characteristic to have, especially as a baby. Daddy and i know how blessed we are, we talk about it at least once a day. I was really lucky growing up too, with my little brother. He is a great person and i feel like for as far apart in age that we are, we are pretty close. I hope that for you. I hope that he can help you understand how boys think and that you will be better for it as a teenager, as a wife, and as a mommy to little boys. They are different then us but sometimes it is for the best. :)

So when we were at the ultra sound you were running around the office, until you plopped down in the middle of the floor. As i finished the paper work i walked across the room to join your daddy and Kaley and right when i passed you, you ripped a big fart... your daddy said, "Was that you?" (implying me) No. No it was not. Thank you for embarrassing Mommy.


Love Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment