Friday, January 25, 2013

Funnest Videos

Dear Lydia,
I love you. do i say that enough? Your little personality is just my favorite. I would love even if you were someone else's child. But your not. Your mine. I got you. I win. You love to laugh, even though you don't understand what's going on. If everyone else is laughing - so do you. It's so cute that sometimes we laugh for no reason just to see you do it. and you get this little stinker face when you do it, like your trying so hard.
Here is a few funny video's (the last ones in our old house).
Please give my silly mommy voice in these videos one of those curtsey laughs of yours.
Love Mom

I don't know what's funnier - a baby in 3D glasses or your Uncle's high thigh. 
Hahah
thats what a real laugh sounds like.
Daddy thinks this is the cutest baby video ever. 


And those baby babbles.

Here are some older ones. 






Yes.I.feet.clap.to.make.you.laugh.

There is your chewbacca gargle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment